October 19th 2018
It’s the first annual conference organized by the CSPE for people in the telecommunications industry. During this day, you’ll be able to discuss with like-minded professionals, such as trainers, products and services resellers and consultants. This event will also be an excellent occasion to meet colleagues that might be able to help you solve an issue that you’ve had for a long time.
This conference is open to all telecommunications-oriented solutions, services and products, but more so, those oriented towards Canadian SMBs. Furthermore, we are not limited to a unique equipment brand! You’re offering Data Center, IP Telephony or Training services? Present them at KazCom 2018!
Restaurant Maison François
67 Rue Blainville Ouest
- 12h00 to 12h30 : Registration
- 12h30 to 12h45 : Welcome speech
- 12h30 to 13h25 : Lunch
- 13h30 to 16h30 : Technical presentations
- 16h30 to 19h00 : Cocktail
Technical presentations (in the dining room)
- Alain Casault (CSPE) : An evolved network for SMBs
- Jovan Strika : Achieving 100% uptime with next-gen business router (Featuring integrated UPS and battery, combined with redundant connectivity over LTE wireless network)
- Christian Nantel : Automatisation for an efficient infrastructure
- José Lemay-Leclerc : Teleworking
- Alain Casault (CSPE) : Common mistakes to avoid