Use the filters to speed up the search.
For more details, please email us.
We offer a rebate when you pay through Bank transfer or add us as a supplier through your banking portal.
Contact us for more details. Valid in Canada only.
How online night classes work
- The MTCNA class is spread on 6 evenings of 3 hours each with a 15-minute break
- We end the material and do the exam on the last evening
- You must have read the “ROS Companion” manual before attending the first class
- Students will do the labs as homework in between two classes as per the schedule that will be supplied by the trainer
- The device used to attend class must have a webcam which is turned on during sessions. Any student that can’t be visually identified will be denied access to the class
- Classes are done through Zoom.
It is recommended to have a test router to visualize the parameters that will be presented during class.