A rebate is offered if you pay us using Interac transfer or by adding us as a supplier in your bank account.
Call us for more details. Valid in Canada only.
Note: Sessions for “Introduction to the TCP/IP Protocol“, “RouterOS Firewalls” and “Introduction to the 802.11 standard“can be quickly added. Please call or e-mail us so that we can meet your training needs!
The 2020 calendar is here!
Schedule is subject to change without warning.
Because of the COVID-19 crisis, please contact us before registering to a class! Class dates may vary from what is shown here.
Classes are in French unless otherwise specified. For English classes, please contact us. We’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
From here, it will depend on current governmental policies
12 : Introduction to the TCP/IPv4 protocol (Online)
19 : Introduction to the 802.11 standard (Online)
Online night class, MTCNA (French session) : 15, 17, 22, 24, 29 and October 1st (7PM to 10PM) (How online night classes work)
10 : Introduction to the TCP/IPv4 protocol (Online)
12 – 14 : MTCNA (In our classroom if permitted by the government)
15 : Firewalls under RouterOS, vol.1 (In our classroom if permitted by the government)
17 : Introduction to the 802.11 standard (Online)
24 : Firewalls under RouterOS, vol.1 (Online)
14 : Introduction to the 802.11 standard (Online)
21 : Firewalls under RouterOS, vol.1 (Online)
Private sessions or unannounced dates:
Private training sessions in your offices or at unannounced dates can be arranged. Call us for more details.
* Be advised that in order to respect the training schedule, it is strongly suggested that the client supply lunches for all of his attendees and the trainer. The client will also need to print lab manuals for training sessions in his enterprise.
- A discount is offered for those that register for (and pay) two MikroTik classes with the exam. Call us for our special rates.
- WHAT TO HAVE DURING TRAINING SESSIONS (click here!)
- You must have a MikroTik account before enrolling for any training session leading to a MikroTik certification. If you don’t have one, please go here to create one.
- Certification exam questions are written by certified trainers from across the world. I don’t have the authorizations to validate their content for accuracy or relevancy. Also, I don’t control which questions will be assigned to the exam of each participant.
- For those participants who succeed, your certificate will be automatically generated and made available in your MikroTik account. You will then be able to download it and print it if so desired.