The 2022 calendar
Schedule is subject to change without warning. Classes are on-line unless otherwise specified.
Note: Sessions for “Introduction to the TCP/IP Protocol“, “RouterOS Firewalls” and “Introduction to the 802.11 Standard“can be quickly added. Please call or e-mail us so that we can meet your training needs!
It is impossible to register to a training through Gorendezvous within 7 days of the start date. If you wish to register “last minute” for a training, please contact us.
IMPORTANT : How online night classes work
**: Online, Night class (6:30 PM to 10:00 PM)
*: Online (9:00 AM to 03:00 PM, approx. May vary based on the training being offered)
Note : To save on trees, we’re not showing the classes that are in French (yes, it’s a joke… about the trees 😀). If you require an English class, please contact us for our availabilities.
1st to 14th : Closed
12th to 31st : Closed
Private sessions or unannounced dates:
Private training sessions in your offices or at unannounced dates can be arranged. Call us for more details.
* Be advised that in order to respect the training schedule, it is strongly suggested that the client supply lunches for all of his attendees and the trainer. The client will also need to print lab manuals for training sessions in his enterprise.
- WHAT TO HAVE DURING TRAINING SESSIONS (click here!)
- You must have a MikroTik account before enrolling for any training session leading to a MikroTik certification. If you don’t have one, please go here to create one.
- Certification exam questions are written by certified trainers from across the world. I don’t have the authorizations to validate their content for accuracy or relevancy. Also, I don’t control which questions will be assigned to the exam of each participant.
- For those participants who succeed, your certificate will be automatically generated and made available in your MikroTik account. You will then be able to download it and print it if so desired.